Loreto College’s Early Learning Centre, Junior and Senior Schools are located side-by-side, providing all students access to our facilities.
Purpose-built resources and facilities together with open and bright classroom spaces complement our beautiful green spaces within the College grounds. In addition, our Chapel is centrally located, providing a sacred space at the heart of the school for reflection and celebration.
The College’s Master Plan is focused on ensuring the school’s physical assets remain consistent with the focus on staff and student learning. Recent developments include:
- Junior School Outdoor Play and Learning Space – designed to provide outdoor learning opportunities to facilitate student wellbeing.
- Reception to Year 2 Learning Centre – designed as a flexible learning space to facilitate varied and individualised learning opportunities.
- Early Learning Centre and Nature Playground – designed with a focus on learning through inquiry and play.
- Staff Learning Centre – designed to foster teacher collaboration and professional development.
- Science Centre – designed to enhance the engagement of girls in the study of STEM subjects.
- Heritage restoration of The Acacias building – undertaken to acknowledge our significant history as a College.