- Individual rooms
- Academic support, including supervised study sessions
- Access to the School’s gymnasium and exercise facilities
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Access to an on-site Psychologist
- A head chef who prepares nutritious meals and caters for any specific dietary needs
- An on-site Health Care Centre staffed by a Registered Nurse
- A school environment that is conducive to high academic achievement through structured support
Each space in the Boarding House was purpose-built to facilitate communal living while respecting each girl’s privacy.
Living within the College on our extensive heritage grounds means that Boarders have access to all School facilities including the Library and Information Resource Centre, health and fitness facilities (gymnasium, weights rooms, netball and tennis courts), and Music Centre. Many girls also choose to be part of the College’s extensive co-curricular and sporting programs.